My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Monday, March 8, 2010

The Results of My Sports Day

No 1: Green House - Salahudin Al-Ayubi
No 2: Red House - Salman Al-Farisi
No 3: Yellow House - Hamzah
No 4: Blue House - Khalid Al-Walid

It was a lot of fun and my cool super duper parents stayed up all night making posters for Green and Red house (my brother Ehsan is in Green house). They made 20 posters for Green house and 20 posters for Red house. And then, my father distributed it to all the other parents of green and red house!!! Thank God i have them as parents.
My Mom kept wanting to make the posters all glittery and sparkley! Which I think is simply awesome! The posters came out really nice - especially when the sun shone on them. They sparkled like jewels ...:) They also bought some food for my friends (Double Decker crackers - and ofcourse they bought green packets for Ehsan's house-mates and red packets for mine). They are so cool, did I say that already? Also, My mom dressed up in green and my dad dressed up in red. They also brought my grandparents to help cheer for us.

Oh ... on to the other results ...:)

Best Decorated Tent:
1. Green House
2. Red House
3. Yellow House
4. Blue House

Best Battle Cry (this is where the whole house team has to perform thier house songs for the parents)

1. RED HOUSE (at last!)
2. Green House
3. Yellow House
4. Blue House

Overall, I had lots of fun ...eventhough it was a very tiring day. My legs were going to drop off!

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualeikum Eeman,

    Well done!

    Thank you so much for this Sports Day report.

    First and foremost CONGRATULATIONS to all students of ISSA and members of SALMAN AL-FARISI!

    Owh the battle cry, we made it Alhamdulillah :)

    Not forgetting to all parents for their tireless support of your child in our School's Sports Day

    and especially to the most supportive parents: Uncle Nik and Aunty Nora.You both deserve an award :)

    It has been so much fun working with all of you! Well done RED House and Inshaallah we'll see you all again next year.

    Oh yes and my legs were going to drop off too ;)


    Hugs,
    Teacher Kauthar

    ReplyDelete