My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One of the greatest gifts we have been granted is the ability to read, to learn and to follow the Words of guidence sent down to us by Allah, the Lord of the Universe. By understanding His words and message, we are then able to acquire Faith and knowledge of the unseen and to, thereby, understand the original purpose of our existence: to know and worship the One and only God of all Creation.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!

    There's a sense of unspoilt purity about these pictures, simple, very clean and serene...

    This is also my favourite time of the day, especially when I get to stand before the serene sea :)

    SubhanAllah!



    Hugs,
    Teacher Kauthar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eeman,

    You've been spotted a nature lover!

    Kindly be informed that your blog has been linked to GO GREEN MUSLIMS CAMPAIGN page :)

    visit us at www.gogreenmuslims.blogspot.com

    Keep up your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete