My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the clock of nature

The journey to the sun determines the timeduring the day, the times of the daily routine of fasting during Ramadhan.

The Phases of the moon allow one to know about the month and its intervals. The Muslim calender follows the phases of the moon, more commonly known as the lunar calender. The months of the Ramadan fast and the Hajj (pilgrimage) are based on the lunar calender.

The lunar months have a bearing on the ebb and flow of tghe ocean tides. It is aso believed to affect humans behave. The word lunatic comes from the Latin 'Luna' meaning moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment