My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Nani

She lives on an island with my Tuk Abah. She can speak Chinese and cook anything I want,
She makes the most delicious kurma ever,
And also spicy chicken soup.

She looks like my father and I look like him too. So we are connected.

She used to teach, and children love her. She is very strict and specific. My brother is afraid of her.


I miss her very much.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Eeman! Stop trying to butter up your grandmother! Just ask her to come over to the house to cook us all Kurma. Yum Yum.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey eeman! =D just saw your blog and its preeeetyyy..hehe...oh! you forgot to mention nani's famous semia! =p
    lots of loveee...

    ReplyDelete