My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A picture in my head

When you read you will get a picture in your head,
It always happens to me whenever I read,
And quickly I intend to make a story,
That is one thing why I love reading stories,
You know, sometimes my parents have to stop me reading,


I just extremely love it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Eeman!

    This is my favorite poem so far. Keep it up girl! I love reading too!!!

    Love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. aSalam aleikum,

    This is uncle Gio,
    MashAllah this is a very nice blog, you have more experience in blogging than I do!

    I also get pictures in my head when reading.

    But if you think about it, it can also work in reverse.

    Reading translates into pictures in your head and so pictures in your head can translate into words.

    So, if you have pictures in your head, it follows you can write them out.

    But here is a question, where do the pictures come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. asalam mualaikum, nani ni, keep it up eeman.u know nani love to too.i used to read all the adventure stories when i was your age.i love to imagine all the exciting and scarry parts in the stories.but now i read more of verses from the koran. age catching up.but u will have a long way more to read all types of wonderful stories as u grow up. bye.

    ReplyDelete