My Best Friends

I have lots of best friends. Their names are Zakia Hussin, Anis Rawiyah, Nurien Arynna Sesliza, Alya Qistina, Aida Bartrysha and Nuha Iqbal. My best friends and I are in the same school: ISSA (Intergrated Islamic School Shah Alam).



My best friends are really cool. I think I can trust them. Sometimes we do fight but in the end we will always stop fighting because we are truly best friends.



The end


Monday, February 15, 2010

My garden

I have a garden in my home,
There are tall and big bamboo trees
With two yellow frangipanis that my brother and I love climbing on,
And sometimes I imagine the branches would make stairs for me to climb up further.
We have two swings that my brother and I can ride on. And when I am fast the wind tickles my tummy.
Sometimes when I step on the path of leaves,I imagine I am crossing a river,
Every day I go to my beautiful garden,
I always hear a lot of chirping there,
Sometimes my family and I will eat in the garden and daddy would blow up a little cute pool for me and my siblings
My garden makes me feel at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment